he Humanscale M2 is the newest addition to Humanscale’s industry leading monitor arm line. With a sleek new design, and innovative mechanical spring in place of a gas cylinder, the M2 is poised to become the new standard in monitor support hardware. The new spring design allows Humanscale M2 arms to be thinner, lighter, and more maneuverable than traditional arms, without sacrificing strength and weight-load capacity. The minimal-part design allows for not only a lighter load on the budget, but also a lighter load on the environment.
The last monitor arm you will ever need to buy, the Humanscale M2 has eliminated the gas spring, the most failure-prone component of standard arms, assuring the longest life possible. Made from 52% recycled and 99% recycleable content, the M2 ships in 85% recycled packaging and can be an integral step in attaining many valuable LEED credits.
- Supports 95% of monitors in use today(up to 24″ diagonal and 20lbs)
- Apple monitor compatible(adapter can be purchased from the Apple store)
- 10″ height adjustment range
- Arm reaches from 0″-20″ from the center of the mount to the back of the monitor
- VESA compatible
- 15-year 24/7 warranty
- First fully articulating arm without a gas spring
- Interchangeable mounting options include clamp mount for desk edge or grommet, and desktop bolt-through mount
- Incredibly easy to use
- Ultra-thin arm links are only 1.1″ thick
- Counterbalances easily with a hex screw
- Intergrated cable management
- Weighs only 5lbs