- Contoured for comfort – Contoured design promotes a natural wrist position and puts keys within easy reach.
- Split spacebar with backspace functionality – Split spacebar with backspace functionality is designed to improve typing efficiency.
- Palm lift – Palm lift promotes a straight, neutral wrist position.
- Detachable palm rest – Detachable palm rest can be removed for a sleek, compact look.Work in the position that’s most comfortable for you with detachable palm rest and adjustable keyboard legs.
- Cushioned palm rest – Cushioned palm rest provides support and promotes a neutral wrist position.
Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Keyboard
Designed for comfort
The Sculpt Comfort Keyboard is packed with ergonomic features including a contoured keyset, removable padded palm rest, and palm lift. These features are designed to encourage a more natural, relaxed positioning of the arms, hands and wrist, providing greater comfort and helping to avoid injury during extended use.
Built for productivity
Microsoft believes in the constant pursuit of excellence, and is always looking for ways to improve the comfort and productivity of our hardware. The new split spacebar with backspace functionality on the Sculpt Comfort Keyboard is the perfect example. Research shows that 90 percent of people use only their right thumb to hit the space bar, and that the backspace key is one of the most frequently used keys on a keyboard. Knowing this, Microsoft Hardware designers built a larger, split spacebar that includes a backspace bar on the left-hand side. The new design helps improve typing speed and provide improved comfort.