The ideal adjustable book stand and document holder to fit the underutilized space between your monitor and keyboard. The base of the stand nestles around the base of your computer monitor so the document can be positioned between the keyboard and monitor for straight-on viewing.
Unique design gives you a clear view of your monitor without interfering with your keyboard drawer. Height-adjustable surface drops below the desktop for bi-level work surfaces and keyboard trays. Works with VuRyser monitor stands or a monitor arm to maintain an ideal ergonomic viewing position. Can also be used as a freestanding desktop bookholder or cookbook holder.
- Angle and height adjustable with twist knobs for maximum flexibility.
- Base of the stand nestles around the base of your computer monitor so your documents can be positioned between the keyboard and monitor for in-line viewing.
- Rock-hard, clear polycarbonate adjustable easel is sturdy enough to support thick books, binders and papers up to 200 pages.
- Deep 1.25″ ledge accommodates thick stacks of paper or binders.
- Two widths, 18″ and 14″, to maximize desk space and productivity.
- A clip together with a clear 1″ wide ruler / line guide helps to keep documents in place.