Pacific Ergonomics has many San Diego ergonomic specialty products and services we offer including healthcare, labs, public service and more. Pacific Ergonomics provides both the specialty ergonomic products, the assessment services and installation needed to decrease the risk of injury, improve employee productivity, and minimize the risk of musculoskeletal injuries (MSDs).
Our on-site ergonomic San Diego assessments services are available for office ergonomic assessments, labs, and industrial settings. Pacific Ergonomics also conducts home office remote telephonic ergonomic assessments around the U.S. Click here for more information.
Healthcare Ergonomics in San Diego
Pacific Ergonomics provides health care ergonomic solutions for hospitals, clinics and university medical centers. Our trained ergonomists and product specialists can help solve specific ergonomic challenges that arise from shared workspaces and harsh cleaners.
- Sofa sleepers that prevent the risk of injury for nurses and cleaning staff
- Seamless waiting room sofas and chairs with IC+ coating to prevent cracking from Covid cleaning
- Height adjustable medical carts and monitor solutions to support petite to tall nurses sharing the same cart
- Radiology tables with effective monitor placement of 4-6 monitors[/icon_list]
Laboratory Product Solutions in San Diego
Employees working in labs often are doing many repetitive tasks that can lead to musculoskeletal injury. With the correct equiptment and postures, this risk can be decreased.
- Height adjustable stools with back support
- Stools that lab technicians can straddle forward on and receive proper back support while under the hood
- Anti-fatigue mats to reduce compression on the spine for lab technicians who are on their feet for long periods of time
- Ergonomic arm support and soft edge protectors to prevent soft tissue contact stress
- Height adjustable tables that can support heavy lab equipment to promote proper postures of various sizes of users
Public Service Ergonomic Product Solutions in San Diego
Employees who are working in public service capacities have unique ergonomic challenges.
- Special chairs for police offices or duty officers who wear guns. The cut out enables officers to sit comfortably without taking off their belts.
- 911 monitor arm solutions to support 6-12 monitors with adjust ability
- Control room solutions including 24×7 task chairs with overnight comfort