Commercial Grade Quick Ship Sit to Stand Desks
Our commercial grade, top-rated height adjustable standing desks include a 10-15 year warranty depending on the model. You can pick the base that supports the height that you are and the color of top you want.
Call us if you need help! 619-546-0872 To view all sizes of desks that we can provide in three weeks click here.
Showing all 3 results
ESI Commercial Grade Sit Stand Desk-$600.00 – $790.00 Select options
| 15 Year Warranty
Mobile PedestalSelect options
Workrite Small Height Adjustable Desk – 24″d x 34″w- 10 Year WarrantySelect options
You might be interested:
Benefits of a standing desk even if you don’t want to stand
How to install cables on a standing desk so the desk is neat and safe
A guide to purchasing a home office desk
How to properly sit at a desk
Pacific Ergonomics provides the highest quality, budget-friendly standing desks that enable you to sit and stand throughout the day. Our adjustable desks also enable taller people to be able to have the correct posture while sitting without their legs being cramped and pinched.
The standing desk enables adjustability that helps create the proper posture when you are sitting for all heights. While seated it can go low enough, and while standing it can support a person who is 5 feet up to 6’8 with different motorized options available. The products have 10-15 year warranties, are quiet, safe, and will work well for years to come.
Safety Controls for Adjustable Electric Standing Desks for Homes Offices:
When looking for a home office height adjustable desk, they vary in quality drastically. You want to make sure the table can detect if it is running into a piece of furniture or a hand, so it doesn’t pinch. Also, Pacific Ergonomics provides standing desks that can be turned off when not in use. Just like treadmills of the past, you don’t want children or dogs to accidentally move the table up and down.
Powerful and Quiet Standing Desks with Dual Motors:
Most standing desks for home use have one motor. All of our commercial-grade products have two. What this means to you, is it is quieter, will last longer, and can hold more weight. If you want to add bigger monitors or more monitors done the road, you will never be concerned that the desk won’t support it.
What is the Difference Between Standing Desk Converters and Adjustable Desks?
Standing desk converters sit on top of an existing deck. They come in electric and manual lift models. Versus an adjustable desk has the entire top move up and down.
- From an ergonomic health and wellness perspective, the downside of many standing desk converters is it increases the hand working height and is often too high for people in the sitting position.
- These are great solutions if you have a separate place to stand for part of the day and then another area where you sit.
What to Look for with an Adjustable Electric Standing Desk for Your Home Office:
1. Things to look for in a height-adjustable table is the range that it will go, how low and how high. The range should be wide for home use, particularly if multiple people will be using the table who might be of different sizes. –Pacific Ergonomics provides standing desk solutions for petite, standard, and very tall people.
2. Look for pre-sets.
Ergonomically, you want to set the seating position with your arms at 90 degrees and the standing position with your arms at 90 degrees. Then all you have to do when you want to sit or stand is push a button. If you don’t have this, the chances are high that you will not be working at the proper hand height, and that can create discomfort and injury.
Our solutions include three presets, and some of our products have remote controls to pre-program that you will stand during lunch for example.
3. For a home office, you want to buy a motorized desk with an extended warranty of 10-15 years.
-There are all types of products flooding the market that are not designed to last. If the desk continually moves up and down each day, purchasing a high quality product is important. For example, there are Amazon Standing desks that are meant for occasional use and do not have the height range needed to support various sizes of people. At Pacific Ergonomics, you can purchase the desk size that is right for your body.
4. Two motors:
Two motors that operate the desk are not only quieter, but they help ensure that it can support a weight of up to 220 pounds. People start with one monitor, two monitors, three monitors, then bigger monitors, books, electronic equipment and who knows what will come in the future. All of this adds up to a lot of weight, so you want to make sure that your desk can support the weight. Cheaper models typically can not hold much weight.
5. Easy to assemble: Pacific Ergonomics provides the best adjustable standing desks on the market. Not only are they durable, have long warranties, but they are are also one of the easiest table bases to install in the market. One of our solutions literally takes only 8 minutes to assemble. Others on the market can take several hours to install, and some you need to drill holes in the top. At Pacific Ergonomics, we make it easy to sit and stand in comfort.