3M This mouse is clinically proven to alleviate pain and discomfort of repetitive stress injuries in the hand, wrist or arm associated with the use of traditional mice—which can pronate the forearm and wrist and typically presses the wrist and carpal tunnel area against the desk. The 3M Ergonomic Mouse has earned an Ease-of-Use Commendation from the Arthritis Foundation for its patented, vertical grip design that keeps your hand and wrist at a neutral angle, while the mouse works as a regular optical mouse. Grip the handle and rest your hand on the base. Use your thumb to left and right click. Optical sensor, USB/PS2 plug and play compatibility and a 6.5 ft. cord for flexible use. Available in original black design. For right-handed use. 2 year warranty.
From the Manufacturer
The 3M Ergonomic Optical Mouse is clinically proven to reduce muscle strain and discomfort associated with carpal tunnel syndrome and repetitive stress injury. Its unique design places your mousing hand, wrist and arm in a more ergonomic position compared to a standard mouse. Comes in two sizes for more comfortable mousing.
- Innovative vertical design keeps the arm in a comfortable, more neutral and natural “handshake” position
- Uses larger muscles to move mouse, reducing risk of discomfort
- Left and right click functions using the thumb button on the top of the vertical grip
- Easy electronic scrolling function reduces scrolling to a single click (PC model only)
- Available in two sizes: small/medium and large
- Included software provides user with option for daily ergonomic tips
- Easy installation
- USB connector with PS/2 adapter
- Compatible with PC, Macintosh, and iMac computers with USB ports
- Includes a two year warranty and a 30-day money-back guarantee
- Operates using Windows 95, 98, 2000 and NT 4.0
- Works with the new G4 Apple Power Macintosh Computer with USB port. Plug and play only. No software support.
- Works with iMac and eBook computers and compatible with USB support
- Operates using Apple O/S 8.1 or higher with USB upgrades. Plug and play only. No software support.