Overview of the Aloe Sleeper Chair:
With no mechanical parts, its intuitive design and easy handling mean anyone can open and close it without instruction or assistance. Simple to clean, Aloe Sleeper Chairs are constructed from one solid piece of metal, reducing the need for maintenance and repairs.
The Aloe Sleeper Chairs are a superior product that appeals to Infection Control, Environmental Services, and Facilities professionals employed in the healthcare continuum.
Problems that the Aloe Sleeper Chair solves:
- Patient visitors often would like to spend the night or rest
- Other sleeper chairs can be difficult to use
- Sanitation is vital for healthcare settings
Benefits of Using the Sleeper Chair:
- Guests can sit with patients, or rest
- Easy set-up so no help or assistance is needed
- Easy to clean and maintain
The Aloe Sleeper is Recommended for:
The Aloe Sleeper is great for any patient room as it offers patient’s guests the option to sit comfortably or unfold and sleep. Constructed of one piece of metal, its easy to open and close and designed with cleanability in mind.
Specifically designed for cleanability and infection control
- Minimalist mechanism comprised of one stainless steel, highly durable spring
- Durable one-piece frame construction
- Easy to open and close
- Locking casters
- Wall-saver design
- Replaceable parts
- Lifetime for the original purchaser, covering defects and functional failure of materials
- 10 years for the frame, arms, foam and fabric up to 750 lbs (30″)
- 5 years for vinyl, PVC-free upholstery (with the exception of Silica)
This chair is also available as a Club Chair.