Overview of the Arlington Recliner + Sleeper:
The Arlington Recliner + Sleeper is a comfortable reclinable chair perfect for hospital patient rooms. The recliner reclines to a horizontal sleeping surface, extra width and length for comfort, locking casters for easy mobility and sturdy stability, and is designed for easy cleaning, durability, and constant use.
Problems that the Arlington Recliner + Sleeper:
- Patient’s guests may be tired
- Hosptial furniture is often uncomfortable
- Sanitation is vital for healthcare settings
Benefits of Using the Arlington Sleeper:
- Guests can sit or sleep
- Keeps real attention to comfort
- Easy to clean and maintain
This Recliner + Sleeper is Recommended for:
This recliner is best for hospital settings. It makes any patient room more comfortable and accessible. This recliner would also work great for on-call rooms, giving hospital staff a quality option to rest in as well.
- Available in 28.5″ seat widths with 500 lb rating
- 3″ diameter, locking, non-marring front and rear casters for ease of steering and mobility
- infinite position reclining system to accommodate all users preferred positioning
- able to be reclined to a horizontal position for 72″ long sleeping surface
- bariatric testing results:
- GSA Cyclic Increasing Back Load Test – passed maximum load of 175 lbs. for the maximum cycles of 125,000
- GSA Cyclic Vertical Load Test on One Arm – passed maximum load of 250 lbs. for the maximum cycles of 100,000
- GSA Cyclic Side Thrust Load Test on Arms – passed maximum load of 200 lbs. for the maximum cycles of 175,000
- GSA Cyclic Vertical Load Test on Seats, Bases and Casters – passed maximum load of 1300 lbs. for maximum cycles of 300,000
- GSA Test on Front Stability – passed maximum load of 400 lbs.
- GSA Test on Back Stability – passed maximum load of 2002.2 in-lbs.