Overview of the DXT Ambidextrous Mouse:
The DXT promotes a neutral (more vertical) wrist posture while allowing the hand to work with a light touch fingertip hold providing precision cursor control. It is the only compact right and left-handed ergonomic mouse designed to use the precision movements of the hand.
Ergonomic Problems that the DXT Ambidextrous Mouse Solves:
- Traditional mice force an unnatural hand position
- Exessive mousing can cause strain on the hand
- Discomfort and pain reduces productivity
Benefits of Using the DXT Mouse:
- Offers the most natural hand position
- Reduces strain and discomfort
- Easy to use and adjust to
- Helps improve productivity
The DXT Ambidextrous Mouse is Recommended for:
This mouse is best for those looking to relieve any strain or discomfort from using a mouse. It’s also beneficial for those who have tried vertical mice but are still feeling discomfort and pain.
- Ergonomic: Relaxed, neutral wrist, and hand position.
- Unique: Button instantly switches between right and left-handed use.
- Convenience: Easy to use, familiar pen grip, 4 dpi settings.
- Mobile: Wireless and most compact ergonomic mouse.
- Rechargeable: Recharge whilst in use.
- Connection: Wireless RF USB receiver.
The DXT Mouse is Recommended to Be Used with the Following Products:
- Combine with the S-Board 840 Keyboard for a complete ergonomic keyboard and mouse set-up