Overview of the Essentials 160 Ergonomic Chair:
With a sturdy black mesh back, the Essentials 160 from RFM Seating provides comfort and versatility. This chair has a mesh back with an upholstered seat designed with a high density, foam cushion. The mesh back has enhanced lumbar to provide support for back shapes of all sizes. The Essentials 160 has armrests with four adjustable heights, a seat slider that adjusts the length of the seat pan for proper support, and a synchro mechanism that adjusts the height and the pitch of the chair. The back is 19″ wide and 19 1/2″ tall, while the seat is 21″ wide and 19″ deep. Exceptional quality for a low price, ideal for a home office.
Ergonomic Problems that the Essentials 160 Chair Solves:
- Non-ergonomic chairs can be uncomfortable
- Upholstered chairs can run a little hot for some people
- Discomfort can make it hard to sit and work for long times
Benefits of Using the Essentials 160 chair:
- Adjust this chair to your perfect fit
- Breathable mesh back keeps you cool and comfortable
- Avoid discomfort and injury
- Keep productivity high and mood happy
This Chair is Recommended for:
The Essentials 160 chair is a great option for home workers. Its a quality chair for a budget-friendly price with great attention to detail and comfort. If you run a little warm and want some breathability, these chairs mesh back offers just that.
- Accommodates up to 300 lbs.
- High density, highly resilient seat cushion foam.
- Comes with the up/down armrest.
- Chair locks into 5 different positions within the full tilt range.
- It comes with a seat slider and simple synchro.
- The deluxe armrest has 4 position adjustments to fit any job task.
The Essentials 160 Ergonomic Chair is Recommended to Be Used with the Following Products:
- Combine with our Home Laptop Kit #2 for a complete home ergo set-up