The Capisco Lab Saddle Stool has an ergonomic dynamic design and shape give the user as many comfortable seating options as the job demands, Users are able to lean forward, backward, sideways – and always provides ergonomic support to the body.
Three Common Uses for a Capisco Lab Saddle Stool
- Lab saddle stools can be used when the space is limited under the counter as a result of machinery or storage. Instead, the user can lean into the chair with both feet on the ground.
- Foot rings are not needed when leaning forward on the chair, which can be a benefit to ensure proper posture.
- Ideal when working with small items, leaning forward with back support.
- Lab technicians who work under hoods for prolonged periods of time can straddle the stool and receive back support, while also making it easier to visually see items at a closer distance.
Overview of the Capisco Stool
The Capisco lab stool was awarded “the classic award for design excellence” by the Norwegian Design Council in 2001. The chair has been being used in labs frequently to solve specific ergonomic challenges.
The Saddle Stool design that can be leaned on in a forward position lends its success to its ability to allow the spine to find its natural curvature.
- The Capisco Lab Saddle Stool seat design allows your spine to find its natural curvature and even supports sitting backward
If you are looking for a lab stool with a ring: Vinyl CL45EZ lab stool