VIDEO of the CareFit Medical Cart:
Benefits of the CareFit Medical Cart Include:
- Full sit to stand capability with an ergonomic range of 29.25″ to 46.75″ of height adjustability.
- Fits securely against a wall when not being used
- Adjustments are simple to make with a handle
- Pull out keyboard and large workspace can be enjoyed
- The built in drawer can be used to free up space and stay organized while moving the cart.
If mobility isn’t needed, the StyleView sit stand wall mounted workstation is a wonderful option for a wide range of ergonomic adjustable controls.
CareFit Medical Cart Ergonomic height adjustability:
Designed for users 5’0″ to 6’1″ (152 to 185 cm) tall in prolonged sitting or standing applications. The exceptional height adjustment range means shorter and taller users can work comfortably and productively in a seated as well as standing position
- Weight Capacity: Maximum monitor weight = 17 lbs (7.7 kg). Total maximum load on cart = 32 lbs (14.5 kg).
- Height Adjustment: Monitor and keyboard move together.
- The keyboard tray can be positioned between 29.25″–46.75″ (74–119 cm) above the floor, providing a sit-stand adjustment range of 17.5″ (44 cm).
- The Monitor Riser also adjusts independently 5″ (13 cm), increasing the monitor’s vertical adjustment range to 22.5″ (57 cm)
- The actual cart weight is 75.5lbs.
- Environmentally clean: RoHS, REACH, WEEE and EU (94/62/EC) packaging compliant
- Tested to UL/EN/IEC specifications for enhanced patient safety
- Durable, easy-to-clean exterior composed of aluminum, high-grade plastic and zinc-plated steel promotes infection control
Dimensions of the Carefit Medical Cart
- Worksurface = 20.7″x 14.3″ (52.5 x 36.3 cm)
- Footprint = 18″ x 16.7″ (46 x 42 cm)
- Mounting Standards: VESA FDMI MIS-D, 100/75, C (hole pattern: 100 x 100 mm & 75 x 75 mm)
- Product Weight: 67.5 lbs (30.6 kg)
- Shipping Dimensions: 30.4″ x 24.3″ x 39.3″ (77 x 62 x 100 cm)