Overview of the Ergo-Q 330 Laptop Riser:
As convenient as laptops are, they aren’t designed with egonomics or comfort in mind. The Ergo-Q Laptop Riser helps adjust a laptop to a more comfortable height with 6 adjustable positions to find the right spot. The Ergo-Q comes equipped with a document holder as well for a better view and organization of documents being used.
Ergonomic Problems that the Ergo-Q 330 Laptop Riser Solves:
- Using a laptop strains the neck
- Laptops often cause a rounding of the spine
- Being uncomfortable can reduce productivity
Benefits of Using the Ergo-Q 330:
- Sit with proper position
- Avoid discomfort and injury
- Keep productivity when working from a laptop high
This Laptop Riser is Recommended for:
This laptop riser is recommended for people who find themselves working from their laptop often and are tired of discomfort and pain from doing so. More specifically, if you find you are constantly juggling documents and trying to work from a laptop, this laptop riser has everything you’re looking for.
- Adjustable Height Settings
There are 6 height settings ranging from 4.3 – 7.5 inches.
- Laptop Sizes
Dimensions of Laptops that can be used with the Ergo-Q 330 range from 12 – 17 inches.
- Integrated document holder
The Ergo-Q 330 has a document holder to increase data input speed and reduce neck strain.
The Ergo-Q 330 is Recommended to Be Used with the Following Products:
- Combine with the S-Board 840 keyboard to create a full workstation
- Use with the Evoluent VerticalMouse 4 to create a full workstation