The Essentials offers exceptional comfort, ergonomics, and a unique style to any office décor and all at a price point that makes it essential for any office setting.
Features & Benefits of the 160 Task Chair
- The RFM Essentials 160 task chair has a 27” High hub base standard
- Accommodates up to 300 lbs.
- Comfort molded foam tractor seat
- Meets CAL 117.
- High density, highly resilient seat cushion foam.
- Up/down armrest.
- Standard seat height approx. range(floor to top of seat) for model pictured: 19” to 23 1/2”*
- Chair locks into 5 different positions within the full tilt range.
- Seat slider and simple synchro.
- The deluxe armrest has 4 position adjustments to fit any job task.
- Available in Black Air Knit fabric
Chair Configuration of the RFM 160 Task Chair
- Seat Width: 19 1/2″
- Seat Depth: 19″
- Back Width: 19″
- Back Height: 19 1/2″
- Weight Limit: 300 lbs.
The RFM 160 chair comes with:
- Standard Cylinder: 100mm
- Standard arms: 25A
- Standard Seat
The Essentials 162 offers a similar option.
Call Pacific Ergonomics at 619-546-0872 in San Diego for more information on the RFM Essentials 160 seating options, or creating a task chair program in San Diego that increases productivity.
Is employee health and productivity of importance to your company? Pacific Ergonomics provides task seating in San Diego and ergonomic programs for companies to make sure employees are comfortable and productive. Call our team today for a free consultation at 619-546-0872.
Ergonomic Chair Program