GoodFit BT Ergonomic Bariatric Chair Supports up to 500lbs and Comes in Multiple Seat Sizes:
- Complete Back Support: Thoracic and sacral cradles merge into a lumbar crest.
- PressureCast Seat Foam: PressureCast foam cushions are used rather than cut foam to ensure seating comfort. Upholstery contours are retained during the life of the chair. Your chair lasts longer and feels better.
- Intuitive QuickBack: QuickBack allows you to move the backrest through an unprecedented 6″ range in 27 increments. Fingertip control positions the lumbar bolster exactly where you need it. The visible lever encourages adjustment.
- Controls: Synchro controls or multi-adjustable is available. (Synchro is recommended)
- Seat Sizes: Multiple seat sizes available for petite, standard and big and tall.
The GoodFit BT Ergonomic Chair’s most notable feature is the outstanding lumbar ridge which provides ample support. Posture starts from the bottom up, and this lumbar ridge ensures a solid base to that posture. The back also has a ratchet system which allows the user to adjust the height of the back thus changing where the lumbar support lands. Additionally, the GoodFit BT offers optional air lumbar and/or thoracic pumps that fill with air to provide extra support for users who need it.
BT GoodFit Bariatric Larger Ergonomic Seat:
The BT seat has a size of 24″Wx22″D and supports a weight of up to 500lbs! If the user can fit between the arms, then this chair will support their weight with a manufacturer warranty to back it up. It is engineered with a reinforced back and seat structure, in addition to more foam cushions. The cushion seat is made from ViscoElastic memory foam making it extremely comfortable for people who have pressure sensitivity like fibromyalgia.
The GoodFit also comes in a standard size as well.
Call Pacific Ergonomics at 619-546-0872 for more information on the GoodFit BT Ergonomic Chair or creating the BEST ergonomic chair program in San Diego.
Pacific Ergonomics offers the best San Diego ergonomic chair program with robust service offerings and custom-designed solutions to solve each one of our client needs. With 20 years of experience, our trained ergonomists and Account Managers provide consultation, effective processes, systems, and delivery options that ensure success. Call our team of account managers today for your free consultation at 619-546-0872.