Overview of the Grand II Series Keyboard Platform:
The Grand II Series keyboard platform is large enough for a full-sized keyboard and mouse. Intended for use on a straight work surface, it has a t-mold edge that stops the keyboard and mouse from sliding off. This keyboard platform comes without a palm rest.
Ergonomic Problems that the Grand II Keyboard Platform Solves:
- Improper keyboard placement causes strain on the wrists
- Repetitive strain can lead to serious injury
- Uncomfortable employees are less productive
Benefits of Using this GrandStands Keyboard Platform:
- Allows for personal adjustment of keyboard and mouse placement
- Reduces need to strain arms and wrists
- Avoid discomfort and injury
- Improves productivity
This Keyboard Platform is Recommended for:
This keyboard platform is a good choice for users who require a big enough platform for a full-sized keyboard and mouse. It’s beneficial for users working on a straight platform who don’t need any extra wrist support as this keyboard platform comes without a palm rest.
- No palm rest
- Holds keyboard and mouse
- 27″ x 11″
- Use on straight work surfaces
- ⅝” thick tray with black laminate surface
- Raised, durable t-mold edge, keeps mouse and keyboard from sliding off tray
The Grand II Series Keyboard Platform is Recommended to Be Used with the Following Products:
- Combine with the Microsoft Sculpt keyboard for a better typing experience.
- Use with the Evoluent VerticalMouse 4 for a full ergonomic mousing experience.