Overview of the Hand Hygiene Utility Shelf:
The healtHcentric Hand Hygiene Utility Shelf was designed in collaboration with an acute care hospital to create a convenient solution for hospital staff to use as a multi-purpose touchdown surface – ideal for hallways, patient rooms, and laboratories.
The sleek, user-friendly design provides staff with a convenient surface for charting or to place items temporarily and can be located next to hand sanitizing dispensers either in or outside patient rooms. The shelf easily opens with your forearm or hand, to reveal a non-slip surface that fits most standard size food trays or clipboards and holds up to 120 lbs.
When in the closed position, the patent-pending, low profile healtHcentric Hand Hygiene Utility Shelf does not protrude past standard handrails posing no risk to patients and staff.
Problems that the Hand Hygiene Shelf Solves:
- Other options aren’t able to open without the use of hands
- Having to write or place things down when on the go can be inconvenient
- Other options may not be able to carry as much weight
Benefits of Using this Utility Shelf:
- Hands-free opening when your hands are full or contaminated.
- Optimal size – fits most standard food service trays and clipboards.
- Weight capacity 120 lbs.
- No sharp edges to catch skin or clothing.
- Designed with a patented damper system that stands up to continuous use.
This Utility Shelf is Recommended for:
This utility shelf works best in healthcare settings. Perfect for sitting right outside or inside rooms, it’s a convenient way to place items down like food trays, clipboards etc.
The Hand Hygiene Utility Shelf is Recommended to Be Used with the Following Products:
- The Ultimate Medical Stool is a great stool for health care settings.