Highest Quality Sit-Stand Desks for Petite to Tall People- Commercial Grade
The commercial-grade ergonomic height-adjustable desk enable a user to have the proper posture. A height-adjustable desk also empowers a user to be able to move throughout the day to promote circulation and blood flow. Movement feels great and is really good for your body. Once you experience it, you will never want to go back to a stationary desk.
- If you are shorter, you no longer will need a footrest, as you will be able to put both feet flat on the ground. Horary!
- If you are taller, you will be able to raise the desk and chair high enough to ensure total ergonomic comfort, without the desk pressing on your thighs.
- You no longer need a keyboard tray, unless you just enjoy having everything off the desk.
- You can share a desk with others who are of different heights comfortably.
- If your chair isn’t as adjustable as you would like, the height-adjustable desk can adjust instead.
Why Purchase a Commercial Grade Height Adjustable Quality Sit Stand Desk Versus a “Cheap Sit Stand Desk?”
1. Quality sit to stand desks that are commercial grade have a wide range of heights that supports the working hand height of petite people to tall people. Cheap sit to stand desks don’t help increase comfort if you can’t get to the right hand height.
-With a sit to stand it needs to go low enough if you are shorter. If you are taller, it has to go high enough. Also, people have different lengths of arms so even if you are not tall or short it is best to have a sit stand that ensures you have the right hand height.
2. A commercial-grade height adjustable desk is an investment that will last you for years with a long 15-year warranty. (Contrast this to numerous standing desks on the market that has no warranty, or only a 1-3 year warranty. That means you will be replacing desks multiple times over the years.)
-With a commercial grade sit to stand desk, it is built to last and you will enjoy it for years to come without distracting problems.
3. The durable laminate top on the height adjustable sit to stand desk will look as good in 15 years as it does on day one, being protected from scratches and dings.
4. The high-quality adjustable sit stand base and beautiful laminate desktop will help you stay productive and comfortable while working.
5. There are safety features built in to protect the desk from accidentally damaging property, or hurting kids or animals.
Benefits of the PacificErgo Height Adjustable Sit to Stand Quality Desk
1. This commercial-grade height adjustable desk has the best warranty in the industry. It is strong, durable, and will last for years and years.
2. Quiet operation of the sit to stand commercial grade desk moves up and down:
-Low 52db sound level- Quiet
3. (2) Motors on the Sit to Stand Desk to Protect the Life of the System and Enable the Unit to Lift 220 Pounds
4. Safe: Anti-Collision Sit to Stand Bases for the Desks
-Safety is very important if you have young kids, dogs or want to ensure that the desk doesn’t crush an expensive electronic item accidentally. The anti-collision will stop and reverse the direction of the table if it comes into contact with anything.
5. Low Standby Power Consumption
-Lowers the total cost of ownership for users.
6. (8) Minute Quick Release Easy to Assemble
-We created this adjustable height kit for sit to stand desks so it would be easy for a homeowner to assemble. It is easy to assemble if you are doing this yourself. There are pre-drilled holes in the top, and the base takes eight minutes to assemble.
-Our technicians can also install this for you if you live in California for an additional charge.
7. (2) Memory Settings: Preset Your Ergonomic Sitting and Standing Height to Promote Health and Comfort and Save Time:
There are three presets that you can use to set up your correct sitting position (hands are at a 90-degree angle) and your correct standing position (arms are at a 90-degree angle.) Then you can be assured that you have the proper positioning when you are sitting or standing and save time from having to adjust this multiple times a day.
8. The PacificErgo Height Adjustable Base is ADA compliant
9. Exceeds BIFMA requirements
10. Base Colors for a Sit to Stand Desk are Available in Silver, Black or White
11. Tops available With Three Wood Grains and Three Solids
12. Quick Ship: When ordering a size 48″ x 24″ or 60″ x 30″ standing desk you will receive at your home within 7-14 business days with the base color and top that you want! Make your desk pretty and ergonomic!
-You don’t have to wait weeks to get a commercial grade desk, we can get you comfortable quickly!
Why Is Your Height Range Important When Ordering a Sit to Stand Desk?
Commercial grade sit-to-stand desks are available with different ranges. There are Costco sit stands that move up and down, but not at the height that supports all users. Different manufactures have various heights that align. The basic concept is that two-stage height adjustable desks will not go as low or as high as three-stage. Therefore, how you are using the desk and your height all factor into which control you should choose.
Specifications of the Commercial Grade Height Adjustable Sit to Stand Desk:
- 220 lb. base lifting capacity
- 1.4″/sec. adjustment speed
- Adjustable width frame accommodates worksurfaces 36.0″–72.0″ long
- Two motors
- Digital keypad with three memory settings
- Soft start and stop
- Gyro sensor anti-collision
- Locking casters are available
- ADA compliant
- 8’9″ power cord
- Steel frame and foot construction
- Works with peds or storage with 23.5″ max. height
- Low standby power consumption
- Meets or exceeds BIFMA x5.5 guidelines
- The keypad can slide under worksurface to store out of the way
- Complete tables available (base and top)
- Warranty: 15 yr. (structural)/7 yr. (mechanical)
Combine with the ESI Mobile Ped for storage that won’t get in the way of the table.