Upgrade your GN wireless headset or amp. Eliminate mad dashes and missed calls. The GN 1000 RHL lets you answer remotely! Its built-in ring detector alerts you to incoming calls, and then it automatically lifts your handset off-hook when you activate your headset. It takes just a moment to connect the GN 1000 RHL. Once it’s set up, you can count on this device to perform. It’s fast at raising and lowering your handset in just a fraction over 1 second. It’s quiet. And it’s tested to hold up through 100,000 calls and then some! What’s more, the GN 1000 RHL uses advanced telecoil (T-coil) technology for highly accurate ring detection. When a call comes in–usually when you’re down the hall, right?–this remote answerer sends a tone to your headset. Just activate your GN 9120, GN 9050, GN Ellipse, or GN 9020 and the lifter raises your handset automatically. When you’re finished talking, simply turn off your headset and the GN 1000 RHL lowers your phone’s receiver. The GN 1000 RHL attaches right to your phone (provided your handset is on the left side), so you don’t have to give up any desktop space to accommodate it. And, this clever device provides another nice feature you’ll appreciate: there’s a built-in online indicator to let your colleagues see at a glance when you’re on the line. No more interruptions! This device is compatible right out of the box with most business and PBX phone systems. However, the ring detector feature may not work with some AT&T phones.
Jabra GN1000 Remote Handset Lifter
- Remote Call Control – Answer and end calls on the Jabra audio device with seamless integration between your phone and headset. With a Jabra wireless audio device you can control your call even when you are away from your desk.
- One-Button Operation
- Magnetic Sensor Technology
- Presence Indicator
- Remote answering capability for your GN 9120, GN 9050 or GN Ellipse wireless amps, or GN 9020 wireless headset
- Easy installation
- Built-in online indicator
- Built-in ring detector
- Free lifetime technical support