- Runs up to 3 years without a battery change
- Comes with two AA batteries
- Wireless simplicity—tiny Logitech Unifying receiver stays in your laptop
- Hyper-fast scrolling
- Compatible with Windows 10, 8, 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Mac OS X 10.5 or later, and Chrome OS
Logitech Marathon Mouse M705
Power to spare
Here’s a wireless mouse that keeps on running—not just month after month, but for years*. The Marathon Mouse M705 uses less than half the battery power of comparable wireless mice, so you can keep powering through the task at hand without missing a beat.
*Battery life may vary based on user and computing conditions.
Extended battery life
Save time, money and the planet by practically eliminating battery changes.
Hyper-fast scroll wheel
Fly through long documents and web pages with a single spin.
Contoured shape and finger rests poise your hand for comfortable control.
Precision cursor control
Smooth, accurate laser tracking, even on challenging surfaces like a polished desk**.
** The laser sensor does not work on glass or mirrors.
Tiny Logitech Unifying receiver
One plug-and-forget USB receiver stays in your notebook and let you connect up to six Unifying- compatible devices like keyboards and mice.
Note: The receiver is located in the back of the mouse within the battery compartment.
- Windows 10,8,7, Windows Vista, Windows XP
- Mac OS X 10.5 or later
- Chrome OS
- USB port
What’s in the box?
- Logitech Marathon Mouse M705
- Logitech Unifying receiver
- 2 AA batteries
- User documentation