Overview of the WorkFit Elevate Wall Desk:
Raise the bar on wellness, productivity, and collaboration with the WorkFit Elevate Wall Desk. This modern wall mount reimagines underused spaces as a flexible workstation for individual work or collaboration in healthcare clinic spaces, office common areas, and even home offices. The height-adjustable surface easily adjusts from sit to stand, providing the full BIFMA height range of 26″ (66 cm) for comfortable working. The flip-down worksurface opens up even more space, and it arrives fully assembled to make installation a breeze.
Ergonomic Problems that the WorkFit Elevate Solves:
- Working at an improper surface height can cause discomfort in the arms and back
- Repetitive awkward motions can lead to injury like carpal tunnel syndrome
- Pain and injury decreases productivity
Benefits of Using the Sit-Stand Wall Desk:
- Adjust the height to the right setting
- Tuck away when not using
- Improve productivity
- Great for home offices
This Sit-Stand is Recommended for:
The WorkFit Elevate works great in healthcare settings, office hallways or collaboration areas, and home offices. If you want the benefits of a sit-stand desk and don’t require the space of a full desk, this sit-stand wall desk is a great choice for you.
- Vertical movement: Provides the full BIFMA ergonomic height range of 22.6″–48.7″ (57–124 cm)
- Integration: Transforms underutilized spaces into active and flexible work environments
- Quick collaboration: Quietly adjusts from sit to stand 8–10 times faster than other desks
- Versatile design: Fits corporate offices and healthcare spaces like exam rooms or nurse stations
- Reclaim space: Flip-down worksurface opens up floor space when needed
- Concealed power access: 3 duplex outlets and 2 USB connections stay behind the scenes
The WorkFit Elevate Wall Desk is Recommended to Be Used with the Following Products:
- Use with the Anti-Fatigue Mat for less pressure on the lower back while standing.