- 220 lbs. base lifting capacity
- 1.4″/sec. adjustment speed
- 17.3″ height adjustment range
- 26.1″–43.4″(low/high) (excluding worksurface)
- Frame and column connect and lock for
- Quick and easy assembly
- Gyro sensor anti-collision
- Two-stage adjustable legs
- Adjustable width frame
- Meets or exceeds BIFMA x5.5 requirements
- Works with peds or storage with 24.5″ max. height
- Complete tables available (base and top)
TriumphLX Electric 2 Leg Table Base
The Triumph 2-stage height-adjustable base has been newly designed with two motors that make the adjustment smooth and quiet. The connect and lock frame makes it very easy to assemble. Designed to give users the ability to sit or stand in comfort with built-in safety devices.
Pacific Ergonomics provides desk retrofitting services. Our ergo trained technicians can transform in existing desk to one where employees can sit and stand throughout the day. This helps protect your investment of existing bases and enables employees to be able to sit and stand throughout the day.
17.3" height adjustment range