Large and Small Group Training and Virtual Ergonomic Webinars
Pacific Ergonomics provides ergonomic webinars from groups of 15 employees at a time. These highly informative events are designed to empower users with knowledge that they can use to create lasting change. Ergonomic webinars are ideal for educating employees remotely at their home to help guide them with how to properly set up a workstation, proper posture and helping them with a forum to discuss their challenges in a cost effective fashion.
Popular ergonomic webinars include:
- Creative ideas to set up a workstation at home using what you have.
- How to work at home to promote health, wellness and be most productive.
- Management webinar: De-mystify ergonomics in the organization and create a plan to reduce injury risk and increase productivity by providing simple, sound and economical solutions for your organization.
- Management strategy webinar: Learn from what many companies have done to reduce risk with employees working at home. What works, what doesn’t, and where the company is vulnerable.
Pacific Ergonomics delivers highly instructive ergonomic training courses and educational seminars. Our approach to ergonomic training is dynamic. Our training modules are focused on educating employees in the use of sound ergonomic principles to prevent the risk of injury. Much of the training that we provide is adopted by employees beyond the workplace. Pacific Ergonomics can provide employee training and seminars at flexible times during the workday.
On-Site Ergonomic Training
Pacific Ergonomics approaches ergonomic training by aligning our principles with your company’s overall safety program. We are always mindful of delivering ergonomic products and services that are cost-effective. Our specific goals are:
Even the best ergonomic products can be ineffective if the employee does not understand their proper use.
Our experts apply sound ergonomic principles to teach every employee the proper use of ergonomics to:
- Reduce the risk of injury
- Increase productivity
- Improve work quality and performance
- Improve employee morale and reduce employee turnover and absenteeism.