- PressureCast Seat Foam: The Sitmatic Beta2 ergonomic chair has PressureCast foam cushions are used rather than cut foam to ensure seating comfort. Upholstery contours are retained during the life of the chair. Your chair lasts longer and feels great.
- Lumbar Support: The scientifically engineered shape hugs and supports the lower and upper back
- Intuitive QuickBack: QuickBack allows you to move the backrest through an unprecedented 6″ range in 27 increments. Fingertip control positions the lumbar bolster exactly where you need it. The visible lever encourages adjustment.
- Cast Aluminum Base: The cast aluminum base is stronger and more durable than comparable plastic bases and is easier to recycle.
- Back Support: There is an air lumbar option that enables the user to dial in the perfect amount of lumbar support. There is also a thoracic air bolster that enables the user to adjust their thoracic.
- Seat: The Beta2 chair seat comes in a variety of different sizes of seats where a standard, petite, tall and big chair could be configured. The cushion seat is made from ViscoElastic memory foam making it very comfortable for people who have pressure sensitivity.
Sitmatic makes many different chairs in many different sizes. Another popular chair is the GoodFit ergonomic chair
Call Pacific Ergonomics at 619-546-0872 for more information on the Beta2 ergonomic chair or about creating an effective low-cost ergonomic chair solution in San Diego.
Is your company or organization interested in a low-cost ergonomic chair solution in San Diego where your employees who are in discomfort can sit in the chair to ensure it is comfortable for their needs? Pacific Ergonomic provides the most robust chair program in San Diego. Call our team for a free consultation at 619-546-0872.