Showing all 4 results
ProTech Anti-Fatigue Ortho MatSelect options
Sit-Stand SmartMat- Foot ActivatedLove it? Quote it.
Topo Anti-Fatigue MatRead more
Topo Mini Anti-Fatigue MatLove it? Quote it.
Tips in Using Anti-Fatigue Mats:
1. Use the right size of the anti-fatigue mat when standing on hard concrete surfaces in an industrial setting, or when using a sit-stand desk in office settings.
2. Make frequent minor changes when standing on the rubber surface mat to avoid stiffness and increase circulation.
3. Use ribbed anti-fatigue mats in communal areas to prevent slips, falls, and injuries.
4. Use the proper footwear for the job, such as thick insulating soles and shock-absorbing insoles. However, although this is often possible in industrial settings, in office settings, dress shoes typically don’t have the support that is needed, which is why anti-fatigue mats are so beneficial.
5. If moving from a sitting to standing position, chose an anti-fatigue mat that makes it easy to move it out of the way when it isn’t needed. Some mats have ridges that make it easy to do this.